- Recommended For: Flexible connections between rigid fuel distribution lines and engine. Excellent for vent lines and emission control systems. Suitable for marine diesel and gasohol blends of ethanol, methanol and ethers up to 10%.
- Temperature: -40°F to +212°F (-40°C to 100°C continuous service.
- Tube: Type C (Nitrile). Black. Oil and heat resistant.
- Reinforcement: Braided, high tensile synthetic cord.
- Cover: Type A (Neoprene). Black.
- Standards: RMA (Class A) High oil resistance. Meets requirements of SAE J1527, USCG Type A1, Style R1.