EVCO COMPANY VALUES
Our company values are the guiding principles in how we interact with one another, with our customers, with our service providers, and with our suppliers to achieve successful outcomes. Our company values help us establish direction and make decisions. When everyone in the Company understands those shared values, everyone in the Company becomes unified in a common purpose.
To become unified with a common purpose we will:
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY IN ALL THAT WE DO. We will follow through on assignments and effectively communicate with customers, suppliers, and fellow employees in an open and honest manner. We will not gossip, and will always strive to build up others and accept responsibility for our actions. We keep all promises.
- PROVIDE EVERY CUSTOMER WITH UNPARALLELED SERVICE. We will not merely satisfy each customer, we will astonish them. We will diligently seek to provide new value for the customer with each meeting. With each customer we will: develop and maintain trust, invest our time, help them achieve higher levels of success, communicate openly and honestly, and always exhibit professionalism.
- INCREASE OUR LEVEL OF EXPERTISE DAILY. We are problem-solvers first, sales persons second. We will diligently seek opportunities to be trained. We will ask questions, research, and NEVER be the only person to tell the customer "no". We must set the standard for expertise in our field, and move the bar higher each day.
- COMMIT OURSELVES TO GROWTH. Only through growth does the company achieve its purpose. There are too many competitors who want what we have. Unless we maintain our commitment to each of our values, and actively seek new opportunities to grow, competitors will take what we have already achieved. Offense IS the best defense.
- DEVELOP AND BUILD UP FELLOW EMPLOYEES. The company purposes may not be achieved without leadership and teamwork. Crucial to achievement is having the necessary people who can accomplish tasks, delegate, carry out the vision of the company, establish direction for others and execute responsibilities. We will help fellow employees be successful through training, correcting, helping, and setting positive examples. We demonstrate respect for those whom we work. We recognize the importance of diversity. We respect all individuals and value their contributions. We are one company, one team.
- BE FRIENDLY AND HAVE FUN. We will smile and greet each customer by name if possible, and get better acquainted with him, and his business when possible. We will be friendly with our work mates always recognize the value of encouraging world or expression of gratitude. We show passion, pride, enthusiasm and dedication in everything we do.
- ACT RESPONSIBLY TO OUR COMMUNITY AND ENVIROMENT. We strive to help and improve the communities where we work and live. We are concerned about the environment and promote the safe use and responsible disposal of our products.
- MAKE THE MOST EFFICIENT USE OF OUR TIME...ALWAYS. In so doing, we become better providers for our families as opportunities always open up for those who are most committed and focused. We are always productively engaged.
- MAINTAIN CLEANLINESS AND ORDER. We do not allow clutter. We keep all areas clean and orderly at all times. A place for everything, and everything in its place...neatly. We do not accept minimum standards. We maintain the same standards in our personal appearance and attire.
- BE PROFITABLE. We seek always to maximize the wealth of EVCO. We use company assets efficiently. We do not spend unwisely. We price our customers appropriately and fairly and expect that they will pay us, as agreed, for the product and service we provide. We always strive for better efficiency.